Strony

czwartek, 5 kwietnia 2012

Mint United Kingdom and my new hair color

Hi,

Like I told you yesterday, today I want to present an outfit with a mint top.
I don't especially like flag printed clothes but in this one I fell in love;)
Maybe because of the colors??
Whatever;)
Just look at it and tell me what you think;)



PLEASE SUPPORT ME!!:D 
Everything is written here, in the link below:















mint top- shop in my city
red top- H&M
jacket- New Yorker
pants- Terranova
boots- Bershka
cobalt and mint bracelets- La Gelateria
cobalt bracelets with charms- edibazzar.pl
earrings- Orsay
bag- allegro.pl


and my new hair color;)


6 komentarzy:

  1. U worked in those 3 key colors together SO WELL!!!!
    Im glad i chanced upon ur blog.
    BEAUTIFUL SHOTS!!!
    xoxo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Love the Union Jack tee and your hair looks so pretty!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Ciekawe buciki :)
    Pozdrowienia od nowej koleżanki "po fachu" ;D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Fajne zdjęcia :)
    U mnie też trochę mięty:

    http://www.perfection-and-harmony.blogspot.com/2012/04/mietowo-mi.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Byłoby mi miło, gdybyś zostawił/a komentarz;]
It would be nice, if you left a comment;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...